An idea for open programs for the site...

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Alright, so I think I might have an idea but it might take some heavy cooperation from this site and it's members (especially the more frequent visitors).

Everyone on this site has 2 things in common...
#1-We all spend too much money on programs
#2-We all like to handicap (which sometimes means 15min between races isn't enough)

My idea deals with pulling a mutual fund from members here to have 3 track programs posted daily. I know there are sites where you can purchase full meet programs, multiples, etc.

Now I'd have to work with a few others, but it'd be something like $10 a month and ONE reliable person controls the funds and program posting and in turn uses programs free at will.

Best case example, w2w hope you don't mind me using you as an example:::::

-1st of the month rolls around
-We find a great deal for programs from multiple tracks (i.e. $20 for a month of programs)
-With $10 from 6 people, we all send $10 via paypal to w2w
-The day before or day of that program, w2w e-mails them to us or posts here or something sim.

Just an idea and if it gets shut down oh well. Just thought everyone would like to save a little money and be able to handicap when they want and in plenty of time before the races.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Oh, and also...DRF offers a monthly unlimited subscription for $100
    All we'd need is 10 people that'd be interested and 1 person willing to run it for free (post or e-mail the programs to the other 10 people)