Del Mar - Sunday

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 3

#3 Black Mamba (5/2 ml)

New Zealand import for Sadler has been training extremely well, and was sent here by Double Down Stables. That's the same outfit who supplied Sadler with the incredibly talented Crossing The Line, who might be the best turf miler in the country. Crossing The Line won his American debut super-impressively, not long after after another Sadler/Double Down horse (Parmar Day) had also won it's American debut. Obviously this horse is super-live. Meets a decent field here, but should be able to handle them.

HRT record:

2 for 10 (20%)

$15.10 mutuels ($7.55 avg)

Comments

• davidcdavidc Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Good luck on this one...

Of the rest, Temperance should be tough... I think this one will be first of second in here with only really Black Mamba who might beat her.

I'm boxing Temperance with Black Mamba. Sadler has been doing pretty well with these imports.

GL.

David
  • cabster13cabster13 Member
    edited August 2007
    Very nice call on Black Mamba in the Del Mar 3rd race !!!
  • 2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Nice DC. Great looking runner.
  • davidcdavidc Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Nice call there Discreet Cat...

I played the exacta box... the exact paid really well at 21.20 for 2. Good call on the winner.

Win pays 10.40
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2007
    Black Mamba wins super-impressively @ $10.40
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    you were back to your old self DC. Good call...too bad I was busy to cash in on your winner. GL the rest of the day and I just got home to look at the last few.

GL
  • DustinYoungDustinYoung Member
    edited August 2007
    Great job DC. Thanks for letting me know about the forum!