For Wire, and others

corvettecorvette Member
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
My cousin has 2 horses running at Monticello and 1 horse running at Yonkers today.

MONTICELLO: Race 10 #1 horse. East Creek Huck. This is the best of the 3 running today and the odds are not too good for us. This horse is very sensitive and the driver ran him in front of another horse causing him to be disqualified last time out. He has a real good shot here.

MONITCELLO: Race 11 #6 horse Woe I will Stand. We should go off around 6-1 here. A place or show is not out of the question here. This may be a good horse to use in an exotic bet if you have a horse you like in this race. A small win bet couldn't hurt.

YONKERS: Race 2 #4 horse. K.F. Trump. I don't know too much about this horse. If I get a call from the barn later today, I will post anything I get on this one.

That's all I have today. Tomorrow The Pan I Love is running in Yonkers. Not a good outing last time out. He expects good things for this horse tomorrow. Also, our big $30 winner is going Saturday and he moved up 2 classes, so we should get good odds again. Good luck with any plays you make. Talk to you later.

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    THANKS CORVETTE...GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US...w2w
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited August 2007
    Great info Corvette. Thanks for sharing.

Edward
  • RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Thanks 'Vette..may the HORSE be with you (us)

RUDY
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Always love info in advance of a race.
    Good Pacing $$