Best site to use for wagering/live video/race replays/etc

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
When you guys don't have time to go live or go to OTB, what wagering site do you use?

Looking for a site that has it all (programs, live feed, wagering), preferably with no monthly fee or minimum betting amount. I've been looking into youbet.net and xpressbet but am not sure which one I am going to use.

For those of you that use/have used any of these sites what do you recommend?
I'm leaving to go back to school soon and the nearest track/otb is over ah hr away :angry: so this would be my best bet.

Comments

• TurfCapperTurfCapper Member
    edited August 2007
    I'd like to see opinions on this as well. I used BrisBet for several years, but they have recently lost a lot of their tracks and have minimum wagering levels to actually access the video. Since I tend to play in bunches, if i don;t wager for a couple of weeks, I'd lose access to the video.

I wouldn't endorse BrisBet at this point. I have been looking at TVG, but their wagering fee (0.25 per bet) or 19.95 a month seems fairly exorbitent. (Hey, we're already paying the track takeout, and they are selling advertising . . . )

Another problem seems to be finding a wagering outlet that offers all the tracks I like to play, NYRA and Gulfstream, plus CD, Pim and the west coast circut . . . since the owndership groups are split . . .
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited August 2007
    The TVG offer above is worth taking a look at. You get three free months of the TVG service with no betting fees, free streaming video, and free race replays. No deposit required.

Hope that helps.

Edward
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    TVG was what I was originally leaning towards.
    Past couple days I've been paying attention to xpressbet.net
    No monthly fees, no minimum betting, and almost every day a track has offered a free program to all xpressbet members
    Live video, online and phone wagering, and available programs and reports

As for right now, I think Im going with that unless I get some more views on other sites.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    TVG is good, all the US bases companies will eventually charge you a monthly fee to keep the account active but depending on how much you wager, so may be waived if you gamble enough money each month. I would use TVG myself but they are only offered in a dozen or so states, NY not beeing included, and I dont think Illinios is either but you can check there site to be sure.