Beholder in Pacific Classic

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
this has been my favorite horse since she won the 2yo BC fillies race. Im so excited to see this..

mandella said this:

"There are two questions: I think she can get a mile-and-a-quarter, but she hasn't done it," Mandella said. "Second of all, she hasn't run against colts. Those are two different things. But that's what the interest was, to try something a little bit stronger and see what happens.

"I think she deserves this chance and I would be pretty disappointed if it didn't work out,"

he seems to be very confident IMO...what kind of odds am I looking at here fellas..

Comments

• risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I really dont think shell stay that low. I think hard aces , bayern , hoppertunity and catch a flight will take alot of money. I like hop and catch a flight so i hope she takes some money...
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    P.s i will be in attendance , my first time going to del mar , im pretty excited..
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    i think she is 3/1 at post. she really hasn't done anything wrong in her career. she doesnt get enough credit. throw the ogden phipps out as she was gashed to pieces in that race. i know she is a west coast horse but the cruising speed of henny hughes and being able to carry it that far every single time is pretty remarkable. she is one heck of a mare.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    i think she is 3/1 at post. she really hasn't done anything wrong in her career. she doesnt get enough credit. throw the ogden phipps out as she was gashed to pieces in that race. i know she is a west coast horse but the cruising speed of henny hughes and being able to carry it that far every single time is pretty remarkable. she is one heck of a mare.

well said king...my largest bet to date was on her in the distaff 2 years ago..what will help her is being on the outside and the long run into the 1st turn...risky have fun and enjoy yourself...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    wow...i got 2-1.....wont see that again......she is special..
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited August 2015
    Beholder vs AP, BC