Got ass fucked today at Del Mar

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited July 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Loved Admiral Jackson in the 3rd. Have him singled every way you can, $400 bucks invested. So I'm playing golf, and I just get home and find a few dollars in winners which makes no sense... It was gonna be a huge score if he won...

Anyways, these fucking idiots opened the gate with him still behind it. So I got a handful of conso's, and apparently my P5's all went to the favorite... I'm not happy... he was an easy winner, too. Looked great and still ran 5th after spotting them 10 seconds....

If you had the 9, you should get the winner, not the favorite. Unreal.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Oh, wow. Apparently JG is gonna find out he got sodomized as well.. I'm a Chatterbox.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Loved Admiral Jackson in the 3rd. Have him singled every way you can, $400 bucks invested. So I'm playing golf, and I just get home and find a few dollars in winners which makes no sense... It was gonna be a huge score if he won...

Anyways, these fucking idiots opened the gate with him still behind it. So I got a handful of conso's, and apparently my P5's all went to the favorite... I'm not happy... he was an easy winner, too. Looked great and still ran 5th after spotting them 10 seconds....

If you had the 9, you should get the winner, not the favorite. Unreal.

I heard about this earlier (didn't see it). Bad situation.
  • owletowlet Junior Member
    edited July 2015
    Great game, isn't it? Filled with remarkable people.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    i watched it live...the guy was just bringing him into the gate and he just popped them open...could have been a really shitty situation for the asst starter who almost got trampled..
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Oh, wow. Apparently JG is gonna find out he got sodomized as well.. I'm a Chatterbox.

Yeah---and I didn't even get a reach around!
    Was on cloud 9 for about 30 seconds when the Inquiry/objection light came on. I can't disagree with the call, she bumped right before the finish line and knocked Curlina off stride. Even if it had been a close call, NYRA Stewards would have fried ole Cowboy Larry! That's just the way it goes!
  • SmartyCideSmartyCide Member
    edited July 2015
    del mar ass fucking... ouch