Friday Santa Anita or Friday anything i guess...

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
In the 6th race, I heard Viviendo El Sueno is a really nice (and fast) animal. 7-2 with Bejarano up.
Andy Harrington has huge works for the Mike Smith horse, Look Me in the Eye and Mikey has been up in the AM... got to like that. He also has decent works for the favorite True Brilliance.

So I just gave you the 3 favorites... big fucking deal right?

Reflected Star.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    In the 6th race, I heard Viviendo El Sueno is a really nice (and fast) animal. 7-2 with Bejarano up.
    Andy Harrington has huge works for the Mike Smith horse, Look Me in the Eye and Mikey has been up in the AM... got to like that. He also has decent works for the favorite True Brilliance.

Reflected Star.

The Boyz are playing in the 2nd race, the Bill Spawr #4 Matriculate--short price also but Baze told his buddies in Hot Springs that this one's LIVE AS HELL! Ex key with 4--2/6.

Belmont 9th---Michelle Nevin has a live one also--#6 Mistaken Love, 5/2, must be named after Michelle and Dutrow?
    Late Pick 4 at Belmont
    6th---2/8/10
    7th---1/5/8
    8th---4
    9th---6

Churchill Downs 6th---#3 TIZ KISMET, 5-1 ml but that's a joke. Expect 5/2 at best--W/P wager

Is it just me and a bit of a hangover from Pharoah run, or does the racing right now look boring!!!

I feel for Nate, everytime I look at Arlington I just look---not playing shit there---and Chris Block told Steve Byk that the Arlington cards really suck!

Belmont not much better? I see where I'm playing Churchill and Santa Anita much more than a year ago. Prairie Meadows too, but the pools are so small that a couple of dollars play really shows up!
    Oh well, I've vented enough! Good Luck !!!
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    good luck
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    $16.00
    Today, 02:33 PM
    P4 | Race 6 | Belmont # 2,6,8,10 / 1,5,8,10 / 4 / 4,6

I didn't make it in time for the wedding, so I'm here for the funeral...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Reflected Star.

the casse horse getoffmyback was best in there...broke sideways and made up a ton of ground. will be grossly over bet next out..
    edited June 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    the casse horse getoffmyback was best in there...broke sideways and made up a ton of ground. will be grossly over bet next out..

I would take Viviendo again.... Rafa super confident...
    edited June 2015
    good card tomorrow....lets make some money..ultimate luck in the 4th tomorrow ml 8-1...gl
    edited June 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    good card tomorrow....lets make some money..ultimate luck in the 4th tomorrow ml 8-1...gl

yeah. it's gonna be a get rich or die trying day tomorrow...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2015
    I was on Look Me In The Eye, based on him working with Late N' Left (who had run second the previous day).
    edited June 2015
    i only watched the race as it went off but it looked like he broke a little slow and was rushed the whole way..will play back at del mar..