Bal A Bali

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone see him run (or rather, not run) in the Shoemaker Mile yesterday? Looked very much to me like he simply hated the rain-softened ground. I realize he had won over soft ground more than once while down in Brazil, but even so, i'm pretty much convinced this is what happened yesterday.

Might offer some value next time out, based on his last-lace finish yesterday. Last i heard, Mandella had been pointing him to the Arlington Million, but that might be out the window now. It'll be interesting to see where he runs next.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Anyone see him run (or rather, not run) in the Shoemaker Mile yesterday? Looked very much to me like he simply hated the rain-softened ground. I realize he had won over soft ground more than once while down in Brazil, but even so, i'm pretty much convinced this is what happened yesterday.

Might offer some value next time out, based on his last-lace finish yesterday. Last i heard, Mandella had been pointing him to the Arlington Million, but that might be out the window now. It'll be interesting to see where he runs next.

Umm... Everybody and there mother here saw it, lol. We all passed on Talco, who we've been on the last 5 times.

That said, I agree. It could have also been a bounce. Andy Harrington thinks this one get over dirt very well too, and said he would be a major player in the BCC, so we certainly haven't seen his best. Also, lets wait to see ho he comes back to the track.