FB and JG

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
okay tell us about it. im dying to know.

how. was. it?

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    First off, let me put it like this. I've been a die hard Saints fan since 6 yo, season ticket holder and was in Sunlife Stadium when they won the Super Bowl. At that time it was the best moment in sports for me. I've had some major scores on days at the track as well. But as AP won by 5.5, I would say at this time, nothing will ever compare to it in my life time. I was absolute unreal. You really cannot explain it, as the crowd chanted USA USA and other different chants. It was a neck hair raising and goose bump experience that was AWESOME!!!! The other great thing was to celebrate it with great friends and that was the icing on the cake. You cannot buy memories!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    I've been busy dealing with widows and children for the past few days.

NOW, here is the real skinny!!!!!

Kenny out did even the best of expectations!

Owners Box A-15

next to Mrs. Whitney and overlooking the winners circle! (Thank God she wasn't there)

Dinner Thursday at Gangster restaurant ion Rosalyn, Long Island named Bryant & Cooper, with around 12 or so including Mr. B and other TVG talking heads, Christine Bocorouis(?) who is one handsome woman who you can't take your eyes off-- and top owner from NY, and Fasig-Tipton folks. And then there was me ?

Friday & Saturday at Belmont was an event that I can"t put into words! When Pharoah turned for home and Kenny and I said 3/4 in 1:13 and he dusted off Frosted the crowd noise shook the whole Belmont building to the point that I thought it was going to collapse.

I almost forgot to mention, on Friday night most of our group went to The Meadowlands(FL Bobby Cline, and Steeley) but Kenny and I went to the City and the Iridium to hear a 16 year old phenom named Quinn Sullivan. UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE! This kid was playing with Buddy Guy, Clapton, BB, and Joe Bonamassa, when he was 9 yo! You can't imagine the talent this kid has!

King---you and I are kind of spoiled by being Oaklawn Park guys, but we made connections with Kenny's friends at Meadowlands and NYRA and we need to use these connections more often.
    This was the best two days of racing I have ever experienced and can't thank Kenny enough!

Then there was Mikey Smith on Promise Me Silver???????
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Seems like the HRT boys get spoiled at every track in America... Shit we put enough $ through the windows.

I'm so glad you guys could be there. It's NEVER gonna happen again.