Met mile

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Although i havent looked over the race yet , it seems to me the most exciting race. U got private zone stretching out a bit , u got bayern with excellent speed who bounced as the fav last time out, u got 2 good horses in tonalist and wicked strong who to me are more of 1 1/16 -1 1/8 type...any thoughts?

Comments

• TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Busy capping but I saw your post and agree 100%! Lots of sp.in that race,tons of it. Although a Triple Crown is looming,the M.M. is my spotlight race. Good racing to you tomorrow.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    dont forget about the import from dubai...also with it being a 1 turn mile watch out for kobe....20-1 is way to high..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    dont forget about the import from dubai...also with it being a 1 turn mile watch out for kobe....20-1 is way to high..

Kobe also training the best he ever has. "Off the charts powerful" is a nice endorsement from Mr Harrington.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    rayphil wrote: »

Mubtaahij,he is bred to run and keep running.Can't leave him off my exacta tix.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Tamarkuz js his name?