friday play..

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
race10...#1 dynamic sky is going to be 1 of my few plays for today..2mile race is going to be difficult for all IMO but I trust casse..

race8...rock fall if he is anywhere near ML..which I dont believe he will be..then I will be playing him over eastwood..

race7.. #10 arghad ML 12-1..this is a wide open 1mile turf MSW..taken a stand against ml fav..

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    nice call
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Played 1,2,3 trifecta box... race 10...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    race10...#1 dynamic sky is going to be 1 of my few plays for today..2mile race is going to be difficult for all IMO but I trust casse..

race8...rock fall if he is anywhere near ML..which I dont believe he will be..then I will be playing him over eastwood..

race7.. #10 arghad ML 12-1..this is a wide open 1mile turf MSW..taken a stand against ml fav..

You're a decent trip away from being 3 for 3. The 1 might have been the best in he finale too!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You're a decent trip away from being 3 for 3. The 1 might have been the best in he finale too!

right...had a good day today...110k P6 carryover going into tomorrow...what do you have the pool hitting..anything at the great place tonight???
    edited June 2015

right...had a good day today...110k P6 carryover going into tomorrow...what do you have the pool hitting..anything at the great place tonight???

I'm in the office late, didn't even grab a form today. I'll look through the works and see if there's anything live for ya...
    edited June 2015
    Holograeme at a little price?

Housemaker

Lucky Shoes to Win
    edited June 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Holograeme at a little price?

Housemaker

Lucky Shoes to Win

Lucky shoes stumbled at the start and ran a game third. No doubt he runs second to the favorite without that stumble at 20-1... Bad luck for the connex who had him ready.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    that oneil baby nyquist looked real good....