Paging DirtyShirt

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Before you head out to "THE GREAT RACE PLACE" today and snuggle up at the Frontrunner, I thought I'd throw you a little bone!

Race 4 3yo fillies going 1 1/8 turf

In late December-early January, Casse had several working at Oaklawn Park who got noticed by the clockers and were on everybody's watch list. Many stayed, but Casse sent several out to SA, especially the ones who he thought had turf potential.

#4 MIGHTY SOUPER, 4-1

Expensive Keeneland purchase for Charlotte Webber and Live Oak, she made her debut in early March going 6 1/2 on the downhill turf course, which ain't an easy thing to do. She held her own in the debut and showed a lot of heart, although finishing 4th beaten by less than 2 lengths. This girl has speed and the War Front/Pulpit bloodlines should be more than enough stamina to get the 1 1/8. She gets a jockey change today, going from injured C Nak to Elvis, which, I don't know, may be a good thing? She is ready to fire a big one today and the boyz at Oaklawn and the remaining Casse Team(ones who haven't already gone over to Keeneland) are stepping up to the windows with fistfuls of cash! GET ON BOARD!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Last year Casse had won with 5 of 11 (45%) of his 2nd
    time starters that were going from sprint-to-route on the grass at The Great Race Place and her last two works have been real nice per the backside. This one is live from the gate today!!

GL!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Before you head out to "THE GREAT RACE PLACE" today and snuggle up at the Frontrunner, I thought I'd throw you a little bone!

Race 4 3yo fillies going 1 1/8 turf

In late December-early January, Casse had several working at Oaklawn Park who got noticed by the clockers and were on everybody's watch list. Many stayed, but Casse sent several out to SA, especially the ones who he thought had turf potential.

#4 MIGHTY SOUPER, 4-1

Expensive Keeneland purchase for Charlotte Webber and Live Oak, she made her debut in early March going 6 1/2 on the downhill turf course, which ain't an easy thing to do. She held her own in the debut and showed a lot of heart, although finishing 4th beaten by less than 2 lengths. This girl has speed and the War Front/Pulpit bloodlines should be more than enough stamina to get the 1 1/8. She gets a jockey change today, going from injured C Nak to Elvis, which, I don't know, may be a good thing? She is ready to fire a big one today and the boyz at Oaklawn and the remaining Casse Team(ones who haven't already gone over to Keeneland) are stepping up to the windows with fistfuls of cash! GET ON BOARD!

I agree. The works are great, I see this one on, or just off, the lead and keeps going....