Rumor Mill on Twitter and text Messages that

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Dortmund is having foot issues, well see if it's scuttle butt or legit in a few days!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Same guy that said Firing Line was injured after the Bob Lewis?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Come on man, is the Derby turning into a two horse race?
    Now, El Kabier looked like a different horse, in his last race, after changing his running style. He should win with Daredevil and Frosted for the second and third spot.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Same guy that said Firing Line was injured after the Bob Lewis?

Lol. Baffert says not true, but it's a huge boost for Firing Line if true.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    So much for the scuttle butt, as he's drew the rail for the SA Derby this Saturday.
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I don't think Dortmund needs the race to make the derby. He could run last mabe boost his odds on derby day.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    noble tune wrote: »
    I don't think Dortmund needs the race to make the derby. He could run last mabe boost his odds on derby day.

I'm fairly certain this a pretty good race to go against Dortmund. I really feel like Baffert is going to have the plan to pull Dortmund back to use this race for experience and let Dane set the fractions (and possibly earn his much needed points). This is all clearly speculation, but once in a while I'm actually right!

I'm playing Bolo right back.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Bolo is a nice animal. I saw him @ 40/1 here in Vegas recently, and thought about taking it (did not).
    edited April 2015
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain this a pretty good race to go against Dortmund. I really feel like Baffert is going to have the plan to pull Dortmund back to use this race for experience and let Dane set the fractions (and possibly earn his much needed points). This is all clearly speculation, but once in a while I'm actually right!

I'm playing Bolo right back.

Yeah. I've tried to beat him twice with Firing Line. This looks like an easier spot for him, but agree on the trip. The wager might be on Bolo and PP.
    edited April 2015
    cinfront wrote: »
    Come on man, is the Derby turning into a two horse race?
    Now, El Kabier looked like a different horse, in his last race, after changing his running style. He should win with Daredevil and Frosted for the second and third spot.

Wut?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Here's what I meant. With Dortmund out that would have left Carpe Diem and American Pharoh for The Derby. We know that Far From Over is out and that was my first choice for the Win.
    The sleeper in this mix is Dubai Sky....... A turf horse winning one the preps for 100 pts.( it was synthetic ). Now supplement into The Derby by William Mott. This is my long shot definitely if it's sloppy.