how to make money on san antonio stakes

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited February 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Assuming we get a good amount of horses do u think chrome SB exacta can pay 4-1? I like shared belief here with chrome running a good second...hoppertunity could show up...any thoughts here?

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    I know he doesnt stand a chance in there but the lightly raced alfa bird is a talented horse..maybe a bit ambitious with this spot right now but he is a good one.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Just heard that Chrome is the ml favorite. Wow. How quickly they forget.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    I was told this morning, that Shared Belief was galloping like a BEAST and looks ready to explode. I just wonder if he's as good on the main than the sticky stuff. I'm a CHROME homie as well. But I put a lot of respect in my source opinion.

FYI, FB
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    U think theres any money to be made on sb cc exacta box...whats the lowest exacta u ever seen...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    I know he doesnt stand a chance in there but the lightly raced alfa bird is a talented horse..maybe a bit ambitious with this spot right now but he is a good one.

Can he steal it on the lead? Remember Social Inclusion last year?
    edited February 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I was told this morning, that Shared Belief was galloping like a BEAST and looks ready to explode. I just wonder if he's as good on the main than the sticky stuff. I'm a CHROME homie as well. But I put a lot of respect in my source opinion.

FYI, FB

I saw a nice quote from Hollendorfer where he described SB's condition as "100%". I'll take that.
    edited February 2015
    I saw a nice quote from Hollendorfer where he described SB's condition as "100%". I'll take that.

FWIW, Chrome has been training great as well. I just think Shared Belief is the better horse.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    mike i really dont think so but he is a good looking horse..he will run good today but its tough to jump in this spot...im playing him just because i cant let him beat me...but i saw SB schooling the other day on tv and he looked like a million bucks...he was even jumping and kicking his back legs..really looked full of him self...SB and Alfa bird ex..
    edited February 2015
    5/8/1,2,7,9 tri and 5/8/1,2,7,9/all
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Should be an outstanding race that should really kick off the deep group of talented older colts this year. I wont have too much invested here, but will be a thrill to watch. My big play will be in the prior race, I'm all in on #8 Dynamic Sky.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    FWIW, Chrome has been training great as well. I just think Shared Belief is the better horse.

They're good horses. Shared Belief is really a monster. Mike Smith is pretty good too.
    edited February 2015
    Shared belief is a monster...cali chrome was a good second but had no real shot...hit exacta , tri and super for multiple time's. ..also hit the cross country pick four for 136$ ...man whata race....dortmund showed some heart again....firing line was good second...