King--OP Thurs late p4 thoughts?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Seems like we were just one horse short on saturday from having that life changing moment!
Picked up on some info on Saturday after we split up on several going on thursday: Could be a big day for Ronnie Moquett and Brad Cox!

Race 6
F & M 3up going 6f Restricted Arkie bred $60,500 purse
#7 LITTLE MISS FLURRY, 4-1
Owners were disappointed that Trainer Brad Cox did not recommend puting up $1,600 to run in the $100k American beauty on Saturday. Probably a good call by Cox, as Sugar Shock looked like a real monster the last furlong. nevertheless, Little Miss flurry gets in vs restricted Arkie bred and will be a threat to win! Jon Court in the irons is my only concern?

Race 7
MSW 3yo $60k 6f
this one comes from my boyz who clock in the A.M.
#9 LEFLORE COUNTY, 5-1
Malibu Moon colt has a history going thru the sales, RNA for $65k at June OBS, and Moquett picks him up --Said to look great in the A.M., and Shawn Bridgmohan get on board. Moquett thinks he is a real runner?

Race 8
#8 DOUBLE OURS, 5/2
and key in the exotics 8---1/2/10
Brad Cox has this one sitting on fuckin TILT!

Race 9
MDN $60k 3 & up 6f
#7 SAIL MAKER
another Malibu Moon colt who sold as a yearling for $150k
somehow Winstar got him bak and he ran last year only once, at OP , when in K Gorder barn. He was a good 3rd that day and came out of the race cut-up and chips. He went thru the Keenaland Nov 2014 sale and ronnie Moquett got him for $110k for clients Mike Hui. 4yo now and only raced once, but Moquett thinks he is real good and my Boyz say he looks like a big time racehorse in the flesh!

Let's put together a winning pick 4 ticket and nail this thing! I'm going to be out of the country for the next 2 weeks and could use a little travelling money!

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    this is appetizing. I will start looking over it and doing a little research and get back tonight or tomorrow
    edited January 2015
    Race 6: i think the 3 and 7 are the two to go with.
    Race 7: EVERYONE WATCH THIS RACE... this is the best race of the entire weekend other than TCB in the Martha washington saturday. there will be MULTIPLE good horses come out of this race. Moquett is live. I'll have him singled and i will also have a ticket with him and 4,6,7,10,11 since he is a firster.
    Race 8: I am going heavy on 8,10
    Race 9: going heavy on 7,9 and including 4,7,9,11 on my spread ticket.

I might look down and have 10 pick 4 tickets where i am singling the 8 in the 8th though
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Race 6: i think the 3 and 7 are the two to go with.
    Race 7: EVERYONE WATCH THIS RACE... this is the best race of the entire weekend other than TCB in the Martha washington saturday. there will be MULTIPLE good horses come out of this race. Moquett is live. I'll have him singled and i will also have a ticket with him and 4,6,7,10,11 since he is a firster.
    Race 8: I am going heavy on 8,10
    Race 9: going heavy on 7,9 and including 4,7,9,11 on my spread ticket.

I might look down and have 10 pick 4 tickets where i am singling the 8 in the 8th though

Thanks guys. Let me cash this and have some extra coin in Vegas. I think I'm taking the Seahawks plus a point or a point and a half. What are you guys betting?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Under 48.5 ?

Beastmode over carries and rushes for fun
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    John or King: Any word on Autrey's Big Changes in Race 7. See he had a bullet work from the gate last week
    edited January 2015
    Jerman wrote: »
    John or King: Any word on Autrey's Big Changes in Race 7. See he had a bullet work from the gate last week

word is that this one is very very very good. this race is phenomenal. someone might run away and win by a couple lengths but from what i have heard about a couple of these firsters makes me believe that there will be multiple next out winners come out of this race.