Oaklawn Boys

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Scarletridgerunner, the same connections as Work All Week the BC Sprint Winner. Worth a flyer!

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    time for 5 pictures in a row! I went deep in that race. Sugar shock will be favored but Anderson is 0-49 when coming back after 90+ days. She has thrown two very good bullet works but we shall see
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    #12 FAST N FINE LOOKIN,6-1, will definitely get some early calls from her outside post. 8-9-12 ex bx looks tempting?

King, I'm still a little under the weather health wise but I'm going to try to come out today. If you're in the neighborhood, come by Rocky's around 11:00 for beer and pizza. I'll be in the back .

My clockers list has a few running today, too bad most are running against each other in the 2nd! Tax Deduc, Union River, and King P are worthy runners, as is the fav #9, 3/4/6/9 tri box looks good?
    In the 3rd, 1A Musachi has one of the better works, not typical for the Assman, and #8 Happy is a deal at 10-1. In the 7th, #10 Hunan Hannah, 9/2, could be my pick of the day? Should be a great day with Oaklawn and Gulfstream going bang bang all afternoon!
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I sure will stop by. Be about 11:30 You sit at the bar usually or a table?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Just look for the best looking guy in the place! It ain't me, but I'm bringing a friend of mines kid, looks just like Tom Brady.. I'll drag him down to our level before the days over, as he will be surrounded by young babes and hopefully I'll have the money to entertain his harem into the evening?

I did well opening weekend but the last two days have been really tough. Can't count how many exactas I have run 1st and 3rd in!