live mtp

andy12andy12 Junior Member
edited January 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
hi all, my first post. I am from ireland and use betfair to place bets. For those not familar with betfair, it is a exchange. Which means you can both back and lay horses in a race, even the same horse if its price moves you can lock in a profit. It can be similar to trading really. We can bet on us horse races. it is evening time here that races are on because of time differences. I was searching for a website that would show live or updated MTP, minutes to post. Sometimes us races can be early or late going to post. I would not really need to see pictures of race, just MTP. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Hi, welcome.

I would check out the live toteboard on the DRF website (or even their free app). It works well.
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Depending on the track you may be able to get a live video stream. I don't know if you are staying on one track or bouncing around to several. If you are bouncing it is more difficult with the stream lag. If you are only playing one track go to the track website and see if a live stream is available. Good Luck