Los alamitos futurity

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
does anyone have a play in the trifecta?how dobu guys feel about the 3-4 exacta?

Comments

• risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    actually, I'm liking 3-5 exacta so imma play 10$ 3/5/2,4 trifecta...
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    risky101 wrote: »

I'm going againt you on this one, which probably means you are in good shape!

"Big Money" Mikey was on #5 firing Line for his last two, but jumps off today to ride for the "Ole Ball Coach"

Dortman is the talk of the town, but I learned a long time ago to not ever--not ever---ask a dumb horse to do anything for the first time. This will be Dortman's first attempt around two turns and he could do ok, or he could get horsey. Anyway, it looks to me that he will be chasing Mr. Z and when the running starts he will have to get around Mike Smith, who has been known to resort to race riding in these situations! Lukas has had Mr. Z at Los Al and has a very good work over the track. Plus, ole Wayne runs em' when they're good---and Mr. Z is currently GOOD!
    I'm thinking Mr. Z will be around 9/5 at post time, and a win wager seems like the play for me.
    edited December 2014
    Almost forgot, when did Craving Carrots drop down to the $8k level(Los Al race 2)?

Seems like not that long ago he was running in minor stakes?
    edited December 2014
    spellcheck didn't help--

Dortmund & Craving Carats
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    risky101 wrote: »

played 10$ trifecta for a 20$ total...paid 61.00. 3-1 return...not bad..