I was just thinking

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Do you know it is harder to pick a horse to finish last than pick a winner?I wonder why that has not become an exotic wager.
w2w

Comments

• MakersMakers Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    wire2wire wrote: »
    Do you know it is harder to pick a horse to finish last than pick a winner?I wonder why that has not become an exotic wager.
    w2w

An available prop at some offshore shops.for Triple Crown races.....Would certainly carry a high possibility/probability of manipulation were it available on a race by race basis...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    At the rate I'm going with horses I would prob make a fortune on this prop. Th?t being said I like King Rontos in the 2nd at Belmont
  • MakersMakers Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    At the rate I'm going with horses I would prob make a fortune on this prop. Th?t being said I like King Rontos in the 2nd at Belmont

Good luck
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Makers wrote: »
    An available prop at some offshore shops.for Triple Crown races.....Would certainly carry a high possibility/probability of manipulation were it available on a race by race basis...

Yeah, i was going to say that i've seen it here in Vegas for the Derby. Almost hit it one time, too (horse ran next-to-last at around 8/1).
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2014
    batto1234 wrote: »
    I am new on this site and need help to understand some terms. Rep Power: ? Member ? Senior Member? batto1234

Basically it just refers to how long you've been posting here.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »

Unplaced horses listed in order of finish:
    Also ran: Andalusite, Escondido, Tweet Kitten, Olympic Bid, Fresh Wine, Southeast Asia, Irish Causeway, Good Street and King Rontos

ding ding you win...lol
    edited October 2014
    I laughed while I was watching the race and then when I seen him come across deadlast
    edited October 2014
    Any of you guys got any early picks for BC
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    in the breeders cup distaff I don't see close hatches or untappable not winning. I'm leaning towards untappable , she only lost to males this year. in the classic till I see shared belief lose I gotta take him. especially if Moreno and Bayern get into a speed duel. since both untappable and SB will be heavy favorites I'm playing trifectas/ superfecta....