NCAA Football Pick

mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
edited October 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I came across a game for this upcoming weekend. Florida Atlantic vs Western Kentucky. FAU is +6.5 in a game where they should be favored. They are coming off a tough loss at FIU in a rainstorm where they fumbled numerous times. Now they are back home off a bye week where they are 2-0. I see them winning this game by 14. I put a hefty wager on this one.

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Thx for the info

FWIW: Gold Sheet (not that they are the best) has it W Ky 37-29. They do not believe that the FAU offense (ranked 114th) can keep up
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't play football anymore---too busy getting my brains beat out running 1st and 3rd in ex bx's. However, some of my friends do--and they think East Carolina is the best thing since Northern Illinois a few years back.

I think they have beaten the number all games this year??? But I'm not sure???
  • mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited October 2014
    Jerman that number is not accurate as their starting qb got knocked out after he drove down and scored a td against Nebraska and then he didn't play at Alabama. They lost in the final minute at Wyoming and then in a rainstorm had a bad game at FIU. I just think they bounce back. Good luck if you take it. I put a grand on it and will put another 5 on the ml. John ECU has covered every game except last weekend.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I like kentucky wildcats tomorrow +10.5 and U53..against LSU
    edited October 2014
    Another one is Bowling green at home against western michigan laying 2.5.
    edited October 2014
    Florida Atlantic wins 45-38. Hope you guys cashed like I did!
    edited October 2014
    Just got back from Maryland Million Day at Laurel and saw FAU won. Well done!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Jerman where are you from in MD.
    edited October 2014
    I live in Olney, close to Rockville.