Spa Price Play for Sunday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
What a solid Sunday card at the Spa today, two nice stakes races and some very good MSW races as well. Let's try and cash this price today on the weeds

WEEDS ONLY

RACE 5 - #5 - Duke of Perth - W/P/S - This one should relish the distance, and Rosie stays aboard. Look for a big finish down the lane at a nice price.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm a big dog roll this weekend (actually since Thursday). Let's keep it going.

Thanks for all the hard work FB.
    edited August 2014
    I like a lot today (that's usually scary), but Midnight Storm @ 15-1 switching to the turf, and switching to the Mitchell barn, ANNNNNDDD switching from the Anchor to DVD, is worth a little W/P. You can even bet a $2 double to the Mitchell (D'Amato) in the next, Harlan's Vitesse. That's a 15-1, 10-1 ML double. I can think of worse ways to spend $2.

Demonic is back. I'll use, but not single.

Horse I love: Race #5 He's On His Toes for Bejarano/Hollendorfer
    edited August 2014
    I don't bet female jocks, actually.
    edited August 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I like a lot today (that's usually scary), but Midnight Storm @ 15-1 switching to the turf, and switching to the Mitchell barn, ANNNNNDDD switching from the Anchor to DVD, is worth a little W/P. You can even bet a $2 double to the Mitchell (D'Amato) in the next, Harlan's Vitesse. That's a 15-1, 10-1 ML double. I can think of worse ways to spend $2.

Midnight Storm wins easy @ 10-1. I'm killing it out here.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2014

#CashingTickets - Great Work as well!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    cant go with demonic...conquest two step all the way..
    edited August 2014

Honestly, If you get beat by Juan Aleman and Irving Orozco it really sucks. Plus - that horse is gonna test positive for drugs and they're gonna lose the purse money, but I'll get fucked out the gambling money.

#SoreLoser
    #TearingTickets

I'm gonna invest a couple hundred in some late P4's, close my computer, turn on the TV, and end the week way ahead. Thanks for all the help boys.
    edited August 2014
    In race 9, the 7 horse, Windy Forecast, has been working with track record holder Desert Steel, as well as an older winner. I used a few in here, but if you need some action...
    edited August 2014
    Great scam story on paulick report. I'm on my phone or I would post a link. I've known about this story a while, but never with a scope this big.
    edited April 2015

This guy is back, and looks like the real deal. Not sure he was cranked and drilled some decent turf types.
    edited June 2015
    This guy is back, and looks like the real deal. Not sure he was cranked and drilled some decent turf types.

He was gonna win again today, but he saw in the Form that Brad Free had him as his best bet, so he just said "fuck it."