Belmont 6th & 7th-- friday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Bel 6th
George Weaver has Sky Music 2nd start off a brief rest and word from the barn is that he should handle the others at a short price. I think 5/2 is the ml.

Bel 7th
word is Millinneum Jet is a very good play here at 7/2.

looks like two plays and a daily double to boot!

Tomorrow ( Saturday) at Churchill, race 8, two year colts going 5 furlongs on turf.
This will be the only time you will get boxcar odds on Furman Bisher! I will offer more tomorrow in a new post, but you are on notice!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Almost forgot, I just picked up a two-year old in training from the Ocala sale. This good looking bay colt has RNA twice already at previous sales and we were able to get him for a song. FU PEG/GLISTER GIRL(by Glitterman) should be ready to run at Saratoga this summer. Either going to Neil. Howard or Todd Pletcher. If I had my way we would send him out west to that Korean, CHOW. He has done pretty good with Fu Peg colts. BTW, both Chow 3 year olds are back in training and expected to return in time for Del Mar.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    LOL. It's Win Place Cho
    edited June 2011
    LOL
    Yes it is Cho!
    I'm starting to sound more and more like Samuel L. Jackson in "Jackie Brown"
    edited June 2011
    The 2yo worked under tack at the Ocala sale going a 1/4 in 21 flat. 15.5 hands and a handful already with a nice fillie in the next stall! Kind of looks like he will go to Pletcher but that decision is not final. Has all the looks of a good one and that dreaded or beloved Fu Peg disposition. Already tried to kick or bite his way into everyone's heart. God you have to love em'.
    edited June 2011
    Thank you. Nice ride by the kid. Confident little fucker.
    edited June 2011
    No kiddin'!
    Pick up apprentice jock Ardell Robbie, or what ever his name is( maybe ortiz) waited patiently in traffic and when the hole opened up, he shot thru and won going away! Those are the kind of wins that keep you coming back. See ya minyada!
    edited June 2011
    No kiddin'!
    Pick up apprentice jock Ardell Robbie, or what ever his name is( maybe ortiz) waited patiently in traffic and when the hole opened up, he shot thru and won going away! Those are the kind of wins that keep you coming back. See ya minyada!

I'm too lazy to look the kid's name up, but it had the word 'rad' in it.
    edited June 2011
    Irad Ortiz, not ARDELL ROBIE, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHEN HE PAYS $9.00.
    edited June 2011
    Kid paid $22 again today, with another good patient ride to win by daylight. He's 2 for 3, let's keep an eye out.
    edited July 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Kid paid $22 again today, with another good patient ride to win by daylight. He's 2 for 3, let's keep an eye out.

Not sure of his overall record, but watched him ride a couple good ones @ a price today, and then winning the last with a good trip. He's good for sure.
    edited August 2015
    John, here's where we "found" him. It was your selection...