Horse Racing Forum
Discussion Forum

Old 06-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
2daysrace
BettingTalk Member Avatar
2daysrace broke well from the gate
Default Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday!
Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday! All of us at Today's Racing Digest are hoping for a Triple Crown winner, but unfortunately we will be betting against her. Below is the top of our Belmont Stakes race sheets with our thoughts on the race. If you want to download the entire race sheets for FREE Click Here

Reply Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:54 PM   #2
dirtyshirt
dirtyshirt broke well from the gate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daysrace View Post
Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday! All of us at Today's Racing Digest are hoping for a Triple Crown winner, but unfortunately we will be betting against her. Below is the top of our Belmont Stakes race sheets with our thoughts on the race. If you want to download the entire race sheets for FREE Click Here

Spam.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:01 PM   #3
risky101
risky101 broke well from the gate
Default Think im betting AP
So i finally glanced at the pps and i didnt realize till now AP has literally beaten every horse in this field by 3+ lengths already. Wow i never even realized that till now...that has kind of swayed me...hes looking fit , alotnof ppl say hes kept his weight , plus his workouts have been excellent. No reason to think hes not gonna come with his a game...
Reply Reply With Quote

Contact Us - Horse Racing Talk - Archive - Top

HorseRacingTalk is a forum for handicappers. Register today and join in the horse racing discussions.