Horse Racing Forum
Discussion Forum

Old 06-03-2015, 07:14 AM   #1
SARATOGATE
BettingTalk Member Avatar
SARATOGATE broke well from the gate
Default Fridays Races
Anybody Have Anything They Like Going On Friday.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
cinfront
cinfront broke well from the gate
Together Forever running in England.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
TurferGirl
TurferGirl broke well from the gate
R3) #7 'Enchanting Lady' ATB,Mr.Swag scratched her on Pimlico day and by the looks of what I see here he made a wise decision. She catches a weak field and he chose this 6f stakes,which should set up perfectly for her to stalk and pounce. Shes been on a steady workout routine and those all have been very nice. Hard not to luv her here.

R4) #7 'Uncle Vinny' W&P,Highest last race figure by far. ML is 5/2 but 6/5 is more likely.Should sit and pounce here.

R6) #3 'Nisharora',W&P,Taking a stab here with this one who seems to be improving with every race and a field that should suit her late closing kick.

R8) #8 'Rock Fall' W&P,This one has the looks of a lightly raced freek for Mr.Pletcher. A perfect 4-4 with JJ aboard,and has done it so easily on or off a layoff,add in the fact Mr.Pletcher is hittin' at 50% at Belmont so far and here you have the perfect sit and pounce candidate. Luv 4 him to sit off a hot pace and just ease home.

R9) 1A'Stephanies Kitten',$ On Her Nose! As long as its her running and not her counterpart part of the entry alone,this race is over as she Purrs by at the 16th pole. .

R10) #3 'Unitiarian',Had this one LTO,and was heart broken when he came from the clouds to finish 3rd by a neck.In my book he was the best that day and I'm playing him right back here. His best career effort came 2 back at this very distance where he crushed going away after being 5 wide. I'd luv him to wheel back here and win.Only other I would use in here is the rapidly improving #2 'Innovation Economy', my play in the Challenge Series on my Racing Forum.

*May The Horse be with You!
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TurferGirl For This Useful Post:
buckeyes (06-05-2015), wire2wire (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 08:18 AM   #4
John Greenhaw
John Greenhaw broke well from the gate
Nice Analysis! Thanks.

Like all your pix. In the 2nd, Billy Mott has a second time starter who looks like a good one. If he shows any improvement in his second start he should keep his winning ways going. SPEIGHTSTER, 5/2 but 6/5 is probably more realistic? Kenny and I are heading over in about an hour. We really did it up right last night, and tonight we are heading over to the city to hear a young blues player named Quinton Sullivan. I'm sure I'll be one tired pup come Saturday! But you only get to see a Triple Crown winner every so often? GL
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following User Says Thank You to John Greenhaw For This Useful Post:
TurferGirl (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #5
duffmiver3
duffmiver3 broke well from the gate
in the 6th race #9 Fresh Feline ml 6-1 comes back to Belmont from out west and has improved since leaving.

so bottom line 20 wp

good luck
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following User Says Thank You to duffmiver3 For This Useful Post:
TurferGirl (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
dirtyshirt
dirtyshirt broke well from the gate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurferGirl View Post
R3) #7 'Enchanting Lady' ATB,Mr.Swag scratched her on Pimlico day and by the looks of what I see here he made a wise decision. She catches a weak field and he chose this 6f stakes,which should set up perfectly for her to stalk and pounce. Shes been on a steady workout routine and those all have been very nice. Hard not to luv her here.

R4) #7 'Uncle Vinny' W&P,Highest last race figure by far. ML is 5/2 but 6/5 is more likely.Should sit and pounce here.

R6) #3 'Nisharora',W&P,Taking a stab here with this one who seems to be improving with every race and a field that should suit her late closing kick.

R8) #8 'Rock Fall' W&P,This one has the looks of a lightly raced freek for Mr.Pletcher. A perfect 4-4 with JJ aboard,and has done it so easily on or off a layoff,add in the fact Mr.Pletcher is hittin' at 50% at Belmont so far and here you have the perfect sit and pounce candidate. Luv 4 him to sit off a hot pace and just ease home.

R9) 1A'Stephanies Kitten',$ On Her Nose! As long as its her running and not her counterpart part of the entry alone,this race is over as she Purrs by at the 16th pole. .

R10) #3 'Unitiarian',Had this one LTO,and was heart broken when he came from the clouds to finish 3rd by a neck.In my book he was the best that day and I'm playing him right back here. His best career effort came 2 back at this very distance where he crushed going away after being 5 wide. I'd luv him to wheel back here and win.Only other I would use in here is the rapidly improving #2 'Innovation Economy', my play in the Challenge Series on my Racing Forum.

*May The Horse be with You!

I can't believe there's a woman who talks like this. All the women in my life are like, "bet the pretty gray horsey"

Ray is your wife this sharp...? Seems like she cashes more than I do.
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following User Says Thank You to dirtyshirt For This Useful Post:
TurferGirl (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #7
TurferGirl
TurferGirl broke well from the gate
Thanks Guys. My roi,not so good today,better tomorrow,hopefully. Dirtyshirt,horses are my favorite animals,my parents have a few at their home in LaJolla California,and when I'm home,I ride.My avatar is a pic of my mom and myself evening riding together. And yes there are some females who like the "pretty horsies",and I happen to love the pretty horsies too, but the ones that can run and win.
You would be surprised at the number of women who can talk racing with you big guys.As I posted when I first joined here,I belong to a Racing Club,all of us "Fillies and Mares".And all of the women in my club are astute when it comes to this sport. I told them I was going to join here and they told me if it turned out to be a pleasant experience they would follow my lead.So far it has been.
Hope all of you kick some ass at the windows this weekend.I would love to see a Triple Crown winner,but Im going with Frosted,please no one throw bricks,
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following User Says Thank You to TurferGirl For This Useful Post:
Mikenyce (06-05-2015)

Contact Us - Horse Racing Talk - Archive - Top

HorseRacingTalk is a forum for handicappers. Register today and join in the horse racing discussions.