Horse Racing Forum
Discussion Forum

Old 05-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #26
John Greenhaw
John Greenhaw broke well from the gate
Never had very good action, didn"t look confortable going downhill! Oh, and my ex was way off! On to Churchill Downs!
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #27
dirtyshirt
BettingTalk Member Avatar
dirtyshirt broke well from the gate
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Greenhaw View Post
Never had very good action, didn"t look confortable going downhill! Oh, and my ex was way off! On to Churchill Downs!
I secured about 5/2, but you summed this up well. Can't blame the ride, not sure if they lost the horse.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:09 AM   #28
dirtyshirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyshirt View Post
So Terzetto is a stone nag, I can see how you would acquire him based on looks, but he can't run. I'll try him again for 25k - I'm the sucker.

Hero Ten All was very live, but threw a fit, and kinda got fucked by the starter. Pretty sure Tyler just sat on him after that.

Derby (and oaks) getting close.
Sure enough. This POS in for 32k today. BACK to dirt? I'm not even sure what I'm hoping for.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #29
dirtyshirt
I'm giving another the D'Amato in the 5th down the hill a chance today. Lost in Lexington. Upgrade her chances if Alaskan Son runs well earlier, but not mandatory. Just a hunch this one will run OK. Not a big wager. Maybe a cheap pick 5 to this gal.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:54 PM   #30
noble tune
noble tune broke well from the gate
These midget dick motherfuckers pissed me off today. How many bogus ass rides I saw today. Let me tell you only 2 or 3 horses are actually trying in any given race. Fuckers being held in the stretch not passing with plenty left, pulled up mid- race. The game is such a fucking crock. Unless you know a guy in the mix your fucked.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #31
noble tune
Here are two that will likely win next out or if the odds are high enough, three eighty eight and oscura. Rant over.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #32
noble tune
OH and if you have 5 mins check out the old interview of James brown with CNN shit is great.
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:01 PM   #33
TurferGirl
TurferGirl broke well from the gate
Quote:
Can you believe the demand for this publication? You people are raving about it.

Actually, I think the only real people here are me, john, nate, and discreet cat's 7 accounts including Turfer Girl, who he probably lost the password for. Turns out Kenny was Dc using pictures stolen off the internet. Brutal game.

I want to tie up a few things from last weeks.

Over Achiever, the Hollendorfer I liked, who beat 12.5k claimers by 10 was claimed by Ron Ellis. Eligible for some awfully easy starter races this summer.

Paradise Woods, the triple crown nominated filly for Mandella won like this - PARADISE WOODS stalked off the rail, came four wide into the stretch, bid three deep then took the lead past the eighth pole and won clear under a moderate hand ride. Look, I saw these fillies, and a few looked really nice as well,but the way she won- and that nomination, boy she could be something. Big and well built too. I really like this girl. She'll love the hillside if she turns out not to be a classic distance monster. Bro Forrest Chatter has a nice little record on the surface. I think Union Rags is gonna be a good sire, but certainly one to watch here.
Mr.Dirty',I can assure you I am a Girl that favors Turf races,and I can also assure you I have no connection to DiscreetCat. I did not "lose my pw" but did lose someone very dear to me to a debilitating illness. So I took some time away from the races. But nice to be missed.

Hope all here are fortunate.
T.G.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #34
dirtyshirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurferGirl View Post
Mr.Dirty',I can assure you I am a Girl that favors Turf races,and I can also assure you I have no connection to DiscreetCat. I did not "lose my pw" but did lose someone very dear to me to a debilitating illness. So I took some time away from the races. But nice to be missed.

Hope all here are fortunate.
T.G.
Whatever DC, itís 2017, be yourself.

Aotearoa in todayís 5th, Iím alive multiple ways.
Reply Reply With Quote
  The Following User Says Thank You to dirtyshirt For This Useful Post:
rayphil (11-12-2017)
Old 11-22-2017, 03:00 PM   #35
dirtyshirt
Quote:
Ok, a few things... I'm betting Always Never in the last at Santa Anita. I shouldn't be. I hit the early pick 5 and got back my derby futures, so I'm feeling saucy.

So, Triple Crown? The fucker is a standout. Buuuuttt, Pletch usually needs time, and Baffert is gonna be sending an army.

It was very classy of Casse to not just have State of Honor take a left and mow down always dreaming.

I'm betting one of those Empire Maker sire lines in the futures next year. Or all of them. Double if Baffert has a good one.

Mick Ruis is a better trainer than most of the idiots at Santa Anita. his ROI is ungodly.

Gormley had a great trip, fuck at the top of the stretch on the aerial he looks like a winner. He'll be fine a bit shorter, not expecting a long career.

Bet your Empire Makerís tomorrow if you want Ďem. And that Micky Ruiz comment aged well.
Reply Reply With Quote

Contact Us - Horse Racing Talk - Archive - Top

HorseRacingTalk is a forum for handicappers. Register today and join in the horse racing discussions.