|03-05-2013, 04:32 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 286Rep Power: 5
Thanked 78 Times in 56 Posts
Pick 4's at Parx and Turf Paradise
Race 5- 2) Boxford Belle returns off a layoff and ran well enough in both starts to be a main contender if ready.
3) Muggles is a log in for a tag for the first time.
7) Isabella Swift has the most experience and should be gunning from the start.
8) Lady Dupree drops in for a tag stretching out adding lasix. A protractor.
Race 6- 1) Heather's Feather adds blinkers after slop flop and now draws the rail never having raced so cheaply.
10-1 morning line would be a gift for a horse I think can only beat herself. Solic single at a price.
Race 7- 2) Bellassima Luna returns from a layoff and is going long off one slow three furlong breeze. Will definitely have the lead but hold your breath turning for home.
3) Speeding Train had six weeks off after hating the mud. Win machine is confidently placed.
5) Giant's Claim was reclaimed by Pino and that alone is enough for me.
Race 8- 2) Tenth Wave gets cozy draw stretching out after hating the mud sprinting. Right there all the way.
3) Winning Deal has found a home at this level and rider change should end the many tough trips this one has had.
8) Secret Shifters is protected again by hot barn.
9) Deep Water must overcome wide draw but is the one to beat if able to clear before the clubhouse turn.
2,3,7,8/1/2,3,5/2,3,8,9 $24 for .50 cents.
Race 1- 7) Miss Alex J makes second start off the bench after racing well in return. Now or never situation.
Race 2- Wheeling.
Race 3- 3) Rio Cuchara needed last and now drops second time long off the bench.
7) Wildcat Energy should float out there and take a tuck to the choice. One two punch in paceless race.
Race 4- 4) Boundtogetbusy takes serious drop and finds a field packed with speed. Yum yum, eat em' up.
7/all/3,7/4 $7 for .50 cents.
Race 6- 3) Run For Miles turns back in second start for Silva. Will not be in this condition for long.
2) Fastball has similar lines and an inside post. Price play.
4) Higgs takes serious class drop stretching out and dirt lines are more than good enough.
Race 7- 1) July Runner has good speed and draws the rail, a perfect tag team yesterday.
4) Ten Ninety Seven turns back after kamikaze mission, Has to close in race unlikely to fall apart.
5) Penny's Image always shows up with her A effort. Turns back today and is as equally effective sprinting than routing.
Race 8- 3) April gets huge trainer change and has done good work on turf for comatose trainer. Look out!!!
4) Shesky's turf races are off the paper but has run well and now tries turf again for much better trainer.
6) Musical Wings needs to be able to relax. Fought rider in both turf starts.
9) Glee is the logical chalk but does draw wide and has some decent competition.
Race 9- 8) Given Episode is the speed and class. Should clear and count the margin.
2,3,4/1,4,5/3,4,6,9/8 $18 for .50 cents.
Good luck all.
| The Following User Says Thank You to Farina For This Useful Post: |