Horse Racing Forum
Discussion Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
fbwinners
Senior Member
fbwinners's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 168
Thanked 415 Times in 293 Posts
Rep Power: 15
fbwinners broke well from the gate
picks Churchill Downs for Sat. (Commonwealth Turf S.)
Just confirmed that Little Stall is super live with Lea in this race tomorrow. Thorw out last as hated the ground in a BIG WAY. This is by far the best wagering race on Saturday's card. If you can somehow hit the tri or supe in this one it will be a IRS claimer for sure. It's a race to put some money into for a big score.



gl, fb



Race 7

#6 - Lea
fbwinners is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
fbwinners
Senior Member
fbwinners's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 168
Thanked 415 Times in 293 Posts
Rep Power: 15
fbwinners broke well from the gate
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbwinners View Post
Just confirmed that Little Stall is super live with Lea in this race tomorrow. Thorw out last as hated the ground in a BIG WAY. This is by far the best wagering race on Saturday's card. If you can somehow hit the tri or supe in this one it will be a IRS claimer for sure. It's a race to put some money into for a big score.



gl, fb



Race 7

#6 - Lea

Just to let you all know the KISS OF DEATH has been applied to Lea. Mike Watchmaker has it right on the front page of DRF.com as his selection on the write up for the Commonwealth. I'm OFF!!!!!!
fbwinners is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
fbwinners
Senior Member
fbwinners's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 168
Thanked 415 Times in 293 Posts
Rep Power: 15
fbwinners broke well from the gate
Default
I will be making a move on Nail It at The Big tomorow for Mike Hushion. This one is readly for the cap tomorrow.

Race 4

Nail It - wps - Ready to graduate from the MSW's!!!! Back in on short rest with the hood on!!!!! See you in the winners circle.

gl, fb
fbwinners is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
dirtyshirt
Senior Member
BettingTalk Member Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 109
Thanked 148 Times in 126 Posts
Rep Power: 12
dirtyshirt broke well from the gate
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbwinners View Post
Just to let you all know the KISS OF DEATH has been applied to Lea. Mike Watchmaker has it right on the front page of DRF.com as his selection on the write up for the Commonwealth. I'm OFF!!!!!!
Fuck DRF. They employ retards and the publisher is a crook. Brad Free has kiss of death'd many a live horse.
dirtyshirt is online now  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #5
Firinred
Junior Member
BettingTalk Member Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
Firinred broke well from the gate
Default
Churchill Downs 6th #9 Kimberly Jean 9-10-4
9th #11 Miss Ida 11-7-6-1
Firinred is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #6
fbwinners
Senior Member
fbwinners's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 168
Thanked 415 Times in 293 Posts
Rep Power: 15
fbwinners broke well from the gate
horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbwinners View Post
Just confirmed that Little Stall is super live with Lea in this race tomorrow. Thorw out last as hated the ground in a BIG WAY. This is by far the best wagering race on Saturday's card. If you can somehow hit the tri or supe in this one it will be a IRS claimer for sure. It's a race to put some money into for a big score.



gl, fb



Race 7

#6 - Lea

EASY WINNER!!! I hope you all cashed!!!!!!
fbwinners is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #7
fbwinners
Senior Member
fbwinners's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 168
Thanked 415 Times in 293 Posts
Rep Power: 15
fbwinners broke well from the gate
picks
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbwinners View Post
I will be making a move on Nail It at The Big tomorow for Mike Hushion. This one is readly for the cap tomorrow.

Race 4

Nail It - wps - Ready to graduate from the MSW's!!!! Back in on short rest with the hood on!!!!! See you in the winners circle.

gl, fb


I'm back on this one again on the weeds. This is not a typical move from Hushion to wheel back and now he goes to the weeds. The price is right and will be keying Nail It with the Asmussen favorite with RD in the saddle in al exotics.


Race 10 - Dirt or Weeds

#5 - Nail It - wps

5/8 in exotics

gl, fb
fbwinners is offline  
Reply Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
dirtyshirt
Senior Member
BettingTalk Member Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 109
Thanked 148 Times in 126 Posts
Rep Power: 12
dirtyshirt broke well from the gate
Default
Trying to "Nail" the carryover P6.


Aqueduct 5 $2.00 P6 1,4,10 / 1,2 / 4,9 / 7 / 2,6 / 5
dirtyshirt is online now  
Reply Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Contact Us - Horse Racing Talk - Archive - Top

HorseRacingTalk is a forum featuring weekly horse racing contests and free picks for handicappers. Register today and join in the horse racing discussions.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0