|01-28-2013, 03:43 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 286Rep Power: 5
Thanked 78 Times in 56 Posts
Just in case the track is fast on Wednesday 1/30
Supposed to be in the fifties.
Race 3- 2) Spa City Fever had rough trip in race he clearly needed. Expected to be hustled by aggressive bug but can sit.
Race 5- 5) My Brown Eyed Baby drops after no shot try on a good track. Either of two prior to that puts her right there.
6) Ariadna adds blinkers for the stretch and this could be over very quickly if she clears before the first turn.
Race 6- 1) Lucia's Dream adds blinkers as the inside speed while racing for a tag for the first time. Have seen a couple look much worse than this one, get it done at over 100/1.
3) Gravitate makes first start for Galluscio after facing tough maiden claimers at Churchill back in November.
4) Stunning Lady also goes for a tag for the first time for barn that has had some moments at this meet.
Race 7) 7- La Wild Speed had rough wide trip in first start at a route and now meets weaker with bottom.
8) Madam Couture gets a complete makeover and class relief stretching out. Big shot.
Race 8- 2) Zero Yield draws the rail after crushing the same and gets significant trainer change. Tough to beat.
Race 9- 2) Andersonstate has had no chance on three off tracks in a row. Makes second start at this level and with fast footing, need only be in one piece to dominate.
6) Mason's Comprise has surprisingly improved, and greatly for what I thought was a negative trainer change. J/T combo scored with Term Loan the other day.